What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Running round like a blue assed fly to get everything done. Now sh*t, shower and change and it's off to catch up with the Stag party in Bournemouth. Drink untill Sunday for me .... . . I may not be back alive!!!  :-*

Lucky bugger..  ::)

Now... Today I are bin mostly...

Entertaining Bazza... who came over to see me - He's not a bad lad really... I guess  :-\

Still butt ugly though  ::)

it will be quiet on here tonight then with no bazza

coz he will proberly get lost in the dark on his way home :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

or the car will give up ;) ;) ;)

That.. and me reporting him as a drink driver to the cozzers as well  ;D - he had TWO pints and lunchtime and then drove home...

Of coke  :D

Lucky bugger..  ::)

Now... Today I are bin mostly...

Entertaining Bazza... who came over to see me - He's not a bad lad really... I guess  :-\

Still butt ugly though  ::)

Took a tumble down the ugly tree did he Marky ??? hit every branch on the way down  :D :D :D

Today I been doing admin Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn and 3 hours left at work to piddle away  :D :D :D :D

Started college on mon had all health and safty stuff now that was boring, and started my lantra stuff today before i came back and was left in charge of the NH 8670 the biggest machine students are let on ;D ;D lovely machine  :P

Drilled 15 acres of winter barley this morning and finnished of my 14 acres of combining this afternoon

Finished at 8 pm and that is now the end of 2006 harvest exept for the baling which will be done in the next few days

This is one of the earliest finnishes i have had in many a year ;D

Thankyou Baldy bonce  :D :D

Spent most of yesterday at Markys but I got very confused  ???

Outside Histon Produce of which he is supposed to be MD  ???

Two non english speaking Albanians working for HP had never heard of him  :D :D And thats true  :D

Then had a tour round HP  ;) apart from Mrs P (who is a lovely lady)  :-* and Amanda Oh yes  :-*:-* the rest of his company is made up of Albanians  ;)

Thankyou Marky  ;) and you should be grateful with me being so ugly it makes you look more handsome  :-* and boy you are handsome  :-*:-*

Seriously you may not be as bad as I've lead everyone to believe  ;)

Got you going there didn't I  :D :D to**er  :D :D

Two non english speaking Albanians working for HP had never heard of him  :D :D And thats true  :D

Then had a tour round HP  ;) apart from Mrs P (who is a lovely lady)  :-* and Amanda Oh yes  :-*:-* the rest of his company is made up of Albanians  ;)

Thankyou Marky  ;) and you should be grateful with me being so ugly it makes you look more handsome  :-* and boy you are handsome  :-*:-*

Bazza, did you ask him why Histon Produce is not in Histon, but several miles away in Over ;)::)

did you enjoy your lunchtime chat ???....with those bl@@dy books you brought with you :D :D

Did Marky show you 'the desk' of Terrys ??? ??? :D :D :D

My pleasure Bazza... and what good company you were too.... I said to Mrs F last night....

Since spending some time with Bazza.... I take back what I said.... He IS fit to lick out toilet clean after all  ;D

Fit is not a word associated with myself Mark  :D :D

Glad you liked the books Ben, why are a couple of the pages stuck together now though  :(

Why Histon that skinny bloke  ??? How about a name change Albania Produce  :D

They are all Lithuanians numpty boy... Honestly Bazza... you can be a Beerka Gelauvis at times  ::)

Today I are bin...

To Haddenham Steam Rally

Making a perch for Skippy the parrot... took me 1.5 hours to make it... and him about 3mins to wreck it.... ungrateful little bugger  >:( >:(

any good, was gonna try and get over there as havent been for years....

went to the gym today, then a bike ride, soon off to the outlaws for a bbq  ;D ;D ;D