What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Dodging rain all weekend although I was baling hay on Saturday while it was raining outside - got the IH 440 square baler going again after 5-6 years laid up in the shed ;D

Also got to see James F's handy work on his father's Abbey 1100 gl slurry tank :D :D

just driven back from a wedding in suffolk, had to leave early as i forgot  its her mums birthday, got losts of pics mind

>:( so I polished Fanny and Frankie for nothing then  :'( :'(

For me... SUPER EXCITING...  ;D ;D

My mate Clive has just has a hooooooge showmans living van turn up... and he needed the services of Frankie and me to unload him... got a slip on going up the lorry as well... but it's off... no damage done and I even backed it into a tight spot too (4 wheel trailer)... I won't tell you just how many shunts mind you  :-[ - thank goodness for the power shuttle... very handy tool  :D :D :-[

>:( so I polished Fanny and Frankie for nothing then  :'( :'(

For me... SUPER EXCITING...  ;D ;D

My mate Clive has just has a hooooooge showmans living van turn up... and he needed the services of Frankie and me to unload him... got a slip on going up the lorry as well... but it's off... no damage done and I even backed it into a tight spot too (4 wheel trailer)... I won't tell you just how many shunts mind you  :-[ - thank goodness for the power shuttle... very handy tool  :D :D :-[

sorry mate, had the parents in the car to ,so prob couldnt have stopped to be honest

Getting my knickers in a twist trying to wade through the million & 1 jobs I've got to sort out this week.... nearly there.... and started [and hopefully finished] hunting out the Audi's replacement to cheer myself up, as it's now long over due  ::)

Getting my knickers in a twist trying to wade through the million & 1 jobs I've got to sort out this week.... nearly there.... and started [and hopefully finished] hunting out the Audi's replacement to cheer myself up, as it's now long over due  ::)

ohhhhhh what you going to get ???;)

Not telling, you'll all be mean to me  ;):D :D It will be another from ze germans again though, sadly there is nothing better....

*thought*

Well, Marky will probably not be mean to me....

Not telling, you'll all be mean to me  ;):D :D It will be another from ze germans again though, sadly there is nothing better....

*thought*

Well, Marky will probably not be mean to me....

;D - good lad... you know it makes sense....

For me...

Today I are bin mostly... driving around on the tractor all day  ;D - been to tip the trailer... and she's now at the dealers for 3 days having the loader fitted with a bit of luck  ;D

Believe me, sewage smeels a darn sight better than most farm odours!!  :D

you wouldnt say that if you had gotten a wiff of me yesterday after a full day 6am to 10pm plus i had to wash of the tractor and tanker i  would have knocked you out with one wiff :D

thinked id prefer a blocked sinius thanks if im around that stuff

pansys :D :D :D been out in that stuff since i was 5 or 6 even my nan will tell you that, was like walking back in time last friday when we got there, and while walking round on sunday, great country smell 

you wouldnt say that if you had gotten a wiff of me yesterday after a full day 6am to 10pm plus i had to wash of the tractor and tanker i  would have knocked you out with one wiff :D

That's what I mean, sewage doesn't smell half as bad.  ::):D