What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not a lot today. I have been doing the final touches to my handover this morning and then at lunchtime went do on site with a management team to see how ready to start up we are. All went well that is me just back in the office now for a well earned bottle of water as it is 35 degrees outside today.

Now despite my recent driving record you may well be suprised to know that I've been doing driver training this afternoon and teaching a colleague to reverse a van :)

And I pointed out every tractor and piece of farm equipment on route... she now also knows what a New Holland baler looks like... and essential skill I thought ;)

PS... yes I know... I'm not the world's best at identifying stuff so i kept it simple... i.e green one = JD etc, etc

get on mandy, so what did you manage to destroy then ???  ::)  ;)  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Sean... I don't have a record for destruction (well not yet anyway... apart from the indicator on one van, but that was some silly man going to fast around a bend towing a trailer and it hit my van as it swung out)... just I do everything a bit too quickly. However, I'm a reformed character and am championing the cause of safe driving now.

Been getting one of the grain trailers and the round baler ready today before I went baling a bit of hay for one of the neighbours this afternoon, might have to go back and do the rest yet as the drive shaft went on his conventional baler

better than a nobbing event I guess... if you work in an office full of men that is  :-\ ;D

is an office full of men really :-\ :-\, only 3 women in 25!

boring though, got fed 'canopays' (however you spell it), bite size food, need about 20 to make it worthwhile :D :D :D