What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Teaching 200 kids in Royston to eat more Fruit... then.. well.... not a lot really... bad case of 'can't be assed' today for some reason  :-\ :-[ :'(

know that feeling!! :D :D

Hopefully a nice easy jaunt down to Portsmouth to tip tarmac at some night road works. Then straight back. See how it goes, never tipped tarmac into a layer before.Hope my foot doesn't jump off the break!!

Been welding the chassis of my tanker trailer, one of the spring anchor bracket welds, had a hairline crack in it. The other side went last year, but when you see how the tyres scrub on a fully loaded tri axle trailer, its hardly surprising that they give up eventually.

I pressure washed the underside of this trailer too. We don't have a washing ramp so I do it lying or sitting under it. I came out absolutely soaked and totally black. I reckon all the dirt that came off of it was stuck on me instead.

Tomorrow is MOT day, 8.30 at Hastings. I just hope it passes  as I didn't have time to take it for a brake test. Only time will tell.  :)

All week havnt got to bed any earlier than 2am, tonight being an exception! Home at 11pm yee haa!

Been draying trailers all week apart from today, I went buckraking instead.

Thank the Lord Above for Red Bull :*

you watch that old redbull luke i know 1 silage contractor in particular who has several redbull stories  :D,mower man took 14 tins 1 day took a heart attack doesnt drink it now,trailer man took 7 tins still fell asleep,bear in mind that this outfit lifted from a thursday morning right through to sunday night without stopping only to refuel and to let a couple of fellas that werent fit for any more go home,think only 3 stuck it and 1 went on to shift the digger after they stopped on sun nite  :D

Went to Rhyl on the train with my Sister, Nephew and Niece, played footy on the beach and got covered in sand.  Came back, got on my bike and cycled home but took several deviations due to sounds of combines/clouds of dust so did about 30 miles or so in the end.  Got home, got a chinese for tea and then popped out to some friends to try and remedy some PC trouble they having,

But still saddle sore even now!

you watch that old redbull luke i know 1 silage contractor in particular who has several redbull stories  :D,mower man took 14 tins 1 day took a heart attack doesnt drink it now,trailer man took 7 tins still fell asleep,bear in mind that this outfit lifted from a thursday morning right through to sunday night without stopping only to refuel and to let a couple of fellas that werent fit for any more go home,think only 3 stuck it and 1 went on to shift the digger after they stopped on sun nite  :D

Well if you don't die of red bull, you'll either die of too much salt in your diet, smoking, driving too fast, cancerous peanut butter, getting run over by a tractor, or some other load of cobswollop.

So to be honest theres not alot you can do in this world without someone telling you your gonna die from it.

So i'd rather keep drinking red bull, and at least if I die i'll have wiiiings :D