What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I had to drive a Merlo ROTO down to the village today as it was close enough not to put it on a truck and there was nowhere to unload in the village........2miles at only 12mph ::) ::)::) ::)

I'll put some pictures in my 'pictures from work topic' ;) ;)

I've been to the RWM (Recycling Waste Management) show at the NEC today.. some cracking kit on demo outside... BIG JCB display as well... a Hooooooooge pair of labounty shears that caught my eye... and loads of long reach 360's with waste handling kit on the ends....

The best bit... LOADS of freebies as well  ;D:D :D :D

If anyone is near the Birmingham area tomorrow and got some time it's WELL worth a look I can tell you  ;):o

I've been to the RWM (Recycling Waste Management) show at the NEC today.. some cracking kit on demo outside... BIG JCB display as well... a Hooooooooge pair of labounty shears that caught my eye... and loads of long reach 360's with waste handling kit on the ends....

If anyone is near the Birmingham area tomorrow and got some time it's WELL worth a look I can tell you  ;):o

So the NEC was full of people talking S417 then? Ha ha, i'm hear all week, boom boom!

So any pictures of the JCB's etc Mark ??? ???

We are all daft about farm toys but Marky is really switched on by rubbish.  (sorry Mark)

Mark - why don't you go into politics and stand for the Greens?  I am sure we would all vote for you

"Marky Ferguson for PM" 

yes, I can just see you driving Fanny up to the door of No 10!

I'm game if you are...

Actually Sue... I'd rather just take my nighthood and blend into the background again...

Sir Mark Ferguson... I like the sound of that  ;D

Only SIR?  No, you just serve your time as PM and then get a peerage and be LORD Mark Ferguson properly.  Then we can then all have a good laugh at you wearing the robes (ermine and red velvet with the velvet cap to boot)

Today I have just changed my car insurers.  My current insurers have been totally inconsiderate in the dealings I have had with them over past 4 months and what is more have hiked my car insurance way up despite having TWO CARS INSURED WITH THEM.  So I am well pleased as I have just saved myself £100 for exactly the same cover PLUS a bit extra and when I change the other insurance in December I shall get a further 10% saving.

Today I have just changed my car insurers.  My current insurers have been totally inconsiderate in the dealings I have had with them over past 4 months and what is more have hiked my car insurance way up despite having TWO CARS INSURED WITH THEM.  So I am well pleased as I have just saved myself £100 for exactly the same cover PLUS a bit extra and when I change the other insurance in December I shall get a further 10% saving.

I've noticed this Sue, our insurance went up on the Disco when going from 2 to 3 years NCB with the company we insured with.... what ever happened to insurance going down with every year which passes?! Keep driving into things I say and clean them out... maybe we should organise a national car crash and sink the bloody lot of them.......

I've noticed this Sue, our insurance went up on the Disco when going from 2 to 3 years NCB with the company we insured with.... what ever happened to insurance going down with every year which passes?! Keep driving into things I say and clean them out... maybe we should organise a national car crash and sink the bloody lot of them.......

The problem with that idea is

a - it will hike the premiums even more

b - we will all have to foot the bills because they will be unable to pay out.

c - during the current financial crisis situation we may be paying the bills anyway 'cos they have been loaning money to Lehmans (or HBOS)

I do agree though, insurance premiums get higher and higher and if you do claim there are so many questions and prevarications.  I am still waiting for my husband's life insurance to clear my mortgage as they are dragging their heels and wanting all sort of medical searches.  They said last month they would be paying but are now saying they are "waiting for GP information".  So I am still paying off the mortgage.

Ah well at least today I SAVED some money (for a change) and I did not use a price comparison website but went Direct(line) 

We are all daft about farm toys but Marky is really switched on by rubbish.  (sorry Mark)

Mark - why don't you go into politics and stand for the Greens?  I am sure we would all vote for you

"Marky Ferguson for PM" 

yes, I can just see you driving Fanny up to the door of No 10!

I just hope he does not plough right through the door though ;D ;D

:D :D - cheeky....

I'll need a plough first Bill... I broke the only one I got to borrow  :-[

Have you tried asking "Mr Cranberry" to see if he will lend you one Mark  ;D ;D

If not I suppose I could lend you my rusty old one if you promise not to break it ;D ;D

20dedb68.jpg

Well I might have a bit of a job wrapping it up Mark ;) ;)

Could you not just drive up for it with Fanny ;D ;D The plough has big pins for the Nuffield as opposed to the small ones for the Fergies. Not sure if Fanny will have the correct size of balls on her lift arms though ;D ;D

Sad day today.....

My eldest is leaving for University today..so we have the long long trek to Sheffield later, will stay overnight before settling him down then driving back.

Also its my middle girl's 6th birthday today...madness

Ahh that explains why you have re appeared on here, trying to get a new customer base to fund his uni  :D