What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Ouch....!!,...and bloody OUCH..!!,.......know how painful that is Luke..... :'(

As for me,..I have been clearing up sloppy snow,the last of the pack-ice around the farm and also clearing the same from the local racecourse carparks and access roads. Rather optimistic,...they are hoping to race on monday,.....theres still 4 inches on the course..... :-\

The most pain I felt was the needle for the Novocaine. The DR. sprayed a freezing spray on my foot but it still felt like a thousand needles going in my toe for about 30 seconds. After that no pain at all thankfully. The nail they removed was fairly large, I would post pictures but somethings are not meant to be photographed.  ;D I did let it go too long before seeing the Dr so it was infected but when the nurse saw it she said cool and then told the Dr. that he had to see this so I think I made their day.  ???;D Im just glad that its done.

Spent most of today just lounging. Was up at 4.30am to take my Sister-in-laws freind to the coach station to catch the coach to Heathrow to go back to Russia after spending Christmas and new year here, in Russia they celebrate Christmas on 7th January.

Had a very hectic day at work, manageresse on her hols' and i'm holding the fort whilst the store undergoes a mini refit, which means there's more people than just my staff to keep an eye on, very much organised chaos at the moment, our warehouse has been turned into a builders workshop, which is fine until 40 roll cages of delivery turn up. Chrysalis to butterfly in the space of less than three days, I hope.  :) 

first coat of plaster on the spare bedroom ceiling, top coat tommorrow hopefully, walls filled and then built the new main bedroom headboard for the bed, fitted the side reading lights to it, and all fitted to the bed now, why do women always want something thats not made by the people you buy the furniture off  took ages to get all the joins done right

Getting in touch with my feminine side today.... my car's in for a service and I have a white John Cooper works Mini convertible as a courtesy car.... just hope no-one sees me in it, looks like I've had a career re-think and become a hair stylist.... :-[

sanded the ceiling down and sealed it, managed to get a first coat of white on to, just need to wait for the coving now, booked a holiday for a few days in may,mid year break, and got the bottom half of the pettit trailer all painted up, top half to do, along with some touching up after the paint made the sides a little to tight to close, built it with a little to little tollerance meassurements wise, forgot about the paint ::) ::)

not much, shopping with Harry and wife....oooh the joys!, watched a film, looked for jobs, spoke to agents who dont really help, now just having some time away to get my mind of things.....oh and sending Tris pics of cider! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Getting in touch with my feminine side today.... my car's in for a service and I have a white John Cooper works Mini convertible as a courtesy car.... just hope no-one sees me in it, looks like I've had a career re-think and become a hair stylist.... :-[

Yes I have to agree they are a "girlie" car Simon. I only been in the new style Mini Cooper once and the ride was hard and felt low as being in a go cart. A retired professional racing driver told me as cars they handle really well.

Yes I have to agree they are a "girlie" car Simon. I only been in the new style Mini Cooper once and the ride was hard and felt low as being in a go cart. A retired professional racing driver told me as cars they handle really well.

My daughters got an 07 Cooper. Fantastic to drive, they do handle well, but it's a bit like driving a letter box with the low ride hight and short wide windscreen. Ok for short journeys not so good on long.