What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not since about 1990 I think Colm  :of:D :D  .. I think its a runner as well... will get some shots of this one tomorrow when I add to my piles.. I took pictures of his other one last year.  There is also an old air-cooled Deutz in the hedge.. and a JD self-propelled Forage Harvester I think  ;)

I remember seeing that when Jacksons put the by-pass through ::)  D100.06 i think she is ;)  would be nice if you took the remains of the cab off ::)

Well today its my birthday I am not doing much today both my wife and daughter are working today so I am home alone until 6pm then we will be going out for a meal and then see the new year in.

Maybe I will sort out my model farm in the loft today and open some of the models I bought recently I have not had chance to look at them yet.

Happy new year to you all , Mike.

Well today its my birthday I am not doing much today both my wife and daughter are working today so I am home alone until 6pm then we will be going out for a meal and then see the new year in.

Maybe I will sort out my model farm in the loft today and open some of the models I bought recently I have not had chance to look at them yet.

Happy new year to you all , Mike.

happy birthday and a happy new year Mike!

As said in previous posts-Happy Birthday Mike and happy new year everyone.

As for what i have been doing: day one of our annual TB test today so very hectic morning but all calmed down now. suprised at the decision to test today and monday as monday is a bank holiday but its better than waiting until febuary (next avalible test time) and being shut down for a while.

Been hungover all day, bit daft really going out the night before NYE and drinking cider, vodka and tequila but there we are. Though shalt not learn!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did have my mate and his wife and daughters around for the afternoon though which was ace.  :) :)

Well North sea oil platforms never stop so still at work. Minimum work today just a couple of walks outside to check every thing is ok. Apart from that lunch in an hours time and watch football all afternoon, staying up till midnight tonight to cover so the nightshift can all go for their special meal together, works in my favor as it means I get a lie in tomorrow morning. ;D ;D

Just had our new years lunch.

tomato bruscheta followed by cullen skink then main course was fillet steak and veal rump stuffed with black pudding. there was also chicken balmoral and duck breast but too full to try them as well. Did manage a slice of kiwi cheesecake. I need a sleep now ::)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE  :P

Well i've been up in bonnie scotland (inverness to be precise) since wednesday and just come back today  :)

had a good time skiing apart from one of the party braking there legs today,

seen DAVIOT FARM SERVICES yard yesterday when we where talking to there manager so we got a tour of there small but tidy yard, then on the way back we stopped off near dumfries to see one of dad's old friends that is now in the forestry side of things!

now going out for a meal, be back soon 8)

Didn't get out of bed 'till 12.30pm and just before we even had time to have breakfast the inlaws were at the door  >:(::)

So while Traci did the tea's etc I took all the Christmas decorations down and packed it all away for another year. Traci and her Dad then started making the templates for the stained glass windows which we will be making over the course of a weekend later in the month. Then I put a load of boxes and stuff up in the attic out of the way, started dismantling the old rabbit run and have just cooked and wolfed down the greatest spag bol I think I have ever tasted, with thanks a scpecial appearance by Port, cumin, honey and honey bbq sauce. ... as well as the usual main ingredients. Gert and indeed. ....  lush!!

Now it is on with staining the beams upstairs.

My Missus was taking the girls to the panto this afternoon down at Felixstowe, in a moment of madness i threw on my walking gear and jumped in the car with them......and walked home following the river Orwell ???  I just measured my route on my OS map and to my supprise nearly 13 miles :of

I can hardly walk now go knows how i'll be tomorrow ::)

Still if I want to do the Pennine way this year I need practice ;)