What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

horses have that affect on woman too,  ::)

Spect that's got something to do with being in control of something with a big dangly thing, after all no man would measure up to that, would they ;);D. Apparently riding them bareback has the same effect as chocolate on a woman. ;D ;D ;D. can you picture it------horse doing 70 mph down hill being ridden by a woman with a crazed look on her face, riding hat on back to front and her foaming at the mouth. :P:-[:-*;);D

I am now after bein woken up at 7 by the bird, doing a college assignment on maintenance of tractors so guess what tractor i'm doing it on my Renault ares 735 RZ.... Gavin you have converted me :D :D

What sort of bird is she Phil? Penguin, ostrich, pelican ;D ;D All the birds I've been with like a good old lie in on a Sunday, was yours wanting some trill :D :D :D;)

Well yesterday i went with the girlfriend to Bluewater shopping centre ... Great fun  :-*:-* And watched a film and walked around etc. Then round my best mates chatting to her and my mates girlfriend until around 3 in the morning. Then got dragged out of bed this morning to be taken to rugby. And now catching up with 5 pages of unreads and doing an English essay ... which will be closely followed by an RE essay and then a History essay. Anyone who speicalises on who shot JFK PM me  ;) ;) :D :D

i'm hoping soon the grass will turn into blockpaving and the drop kerb moved 2 to the left so it slopes from the edge of the grass left ;D ;D ;D

sounds good mate, wish my neighbours would build a drive on theres,she cant park to save her life i can tell ya, always overhanging our drive, which means going right and turning round before leaving, had several words with her about it, still does it, sure its him telling her to do it after our last falling out over my shed work

ours are the same ,you have a go at them and they listen and do it for a while then then move one car out to get to the garage, which they park more or less where the landrover is then not move it back for a few days, i can tolerate so much, Julie flies off the handle but i cannot see why they cant move the car back instead of leaving 2 on the road, thus having 3 spaces to park in and us only 1. a guy down the street is also having the same done at the same time. no one down her has any common sense! :D :D :D

Now.... I've had an idea... let me just run this one past you...  ;)

Buy another small trampoline... put it this side of the wall....

et voilet as the frensh say  ;)

BOING.... you are over the wall, without touching it... and ready tpo play on the BIG GIRLS trampoline... make the last bounce your best one... and BOING you are back over the wall again....

Argh.... hang on... I may have found a floor in this SUPERB plan... if you land on the trampoline you may well boing back on to the one you have juets left... and therefore spend the entire day (and night) pinging backwards and forwards...

Suppose it will take you mind off the neighbours parking.

Now.... I've had an idea... let me just run this one past you...  ;)

Buy another small trampoline... put it this side of the wall....

et voilet as the frensh say  ;)

BOING.... you are over the wall, without touching it... and ready tpo play on the BIG GIRLS trampoline... make the last bounce your best one... and BOING you are back over the wall again....

Argh.... hang on... I may have found a floor in this SUPERB plan... if you land on the trampoline you may well boing back on to the one you have juets left... and therefore spend the entire day (and night) pinging backwards and forwards...

Suppose it will take you mind off the neighbours parking.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I've had a thought, Ben couldn't possibly spend all night on a trampoline because all his money would fall out his pocket, and the world will come to an end!!