What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just got back from the YFC rally site, which our club is hosting this year and is looking very good up there with 4 tractor stands this year. Have left my livestock up there so no need to get up at 4 a.m. anymore. ::);D:D

I just looked at it all and thought... Oh no... why bother...

My problem is I am a hoarder.. I just can't throw anything away  :-\

i have thought about setting the b####y garage alight more than once

Plenty done today......Fed the remaining young bulls and heifers which are still indoors......Then helped the boss remove the old water tank from the trailer we use as a bowser for one of the fields away from the farm as it had been pouring out water thanks to a hole in it......Replaced it with another tank that was on the farm and as simple as that we have a new bowser...... :D;)

Then went off and emptied a small area of old machinery out in the corner of the yard which will be being turned into a new paddock for horsey people......Some interesting old kit he has including an old Ferguson cultivator...... :)

Then came back to base, loaded up a cow and calf into the livestock box and took them off to "The Hill" pasture area......Once they were unloaded we set to work on fixing yet another fence up there...... ;)

No pictures of the 525 today I'm afraid as I wasn't near them......I think I'll just have to make a special trip up for some in my own time...... :D :D :D;)

revising for my 5 3 hour exams on construction, managemant, innovation etc which are all on mon-thurs, inbetween i have been irritating people who take advantage of people who no nothing about collecting tractors, and try to pass of collections as their own!!!!! oh and shopping with the girl friend yippeeee :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(

NO every time i go i always forget about the shop :'( :'( :'(

Nooo  :o :o :o - that's the biggest and best model shop I have ever seen as well  :o :o

You would have been inches away from it  :o :o

In fact... I vote you for a NUMPTY for that

Well after yesterdays hiding my head under a pillow at around 5:30 until around 7 i got up this morning and reliased it wasn't a nightmare. So popped down to the garden centre to get some supplys and started on my vegetable patch ( should of done it earlier i know ). Put in French beans, parsnips, chillies, peppers and tomatoes. I haven't really got a clue but they were just bits i could afford  :D And then just mowing the grass really ... and started work on a new project  :)

Where are you going Sean?

fly from bristol to palma, the 7 nights on this lady, 1 day at sea then going to mesina in scilly, then on to naples, livirno, (for florence/pisa)  toloun (for st tropez ect), then barclenoa and back to palma again for flight home

post-46-132638600137_thumb.jpg

Well after yesterdays hiding my head under a pillow at around 5:30 until around 7 i got up this morning and reliased it wasn't a nightmare. So popped down to the garden centre to get some supplys and started on my vegetable patch ( should of done it earlier i know ). Put in French beans, parsnips, chillies, peppers and tomatoes. I haven't really got a clue but they were just bits i could afford  :D And then just mowing the grass really ... and started work on a new project  :)

Nice one Young Nick... I'll give you ?5 a box for the tomatoes mate... ?1.50 per kilo for the snips.... ?8 a box for the peppers (capsicums actually)... you can keep the french beans... I can't sell em  :D :D :D

Whats the new project mate  ???

just get over excited over the motorbikes and a day out without MRS PJW ;) ;) ;)

Ummm... nope... still a Numpty in my book... anyone else agree with me  ???:D :D :D

Wow... that looks fantastic, Sean. How will you stand all that lazing around and being waited on hand and foot???

very very easilly mandy i promise you, all inclusive to, so lots of drink will have to be comsumed i think, will be our 3rd now on this boat, very nice it is to,not a single dress code or time to ahdear to