What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Nice one Young Nick... I'll give you ?5 a box for the tomatoes mate... ?1.50 per kilo for the snips.... ?8 a box for the peppers (capsicums actually)... you can keep the french beans... I can't sell em  :D :D :D

Whats the new project mate  ???

Ummm... nope... still a Numpty in my book... anyone else agree with me  ???:D :D :D

I wish Mark, i really haven't got that much space to do anything just a small little area. But last year i grew runner beans and it was in the middle between having too much to eat but not enough to sell  >:( So had beans in every meal  :D

The new project well i have two, we have a smaller bottom garden which is full of rubbish. I took the shredder down there today to try and shift some stuff so i can try to keep some chickens so i can sell the eggs, but i tried it a while back and the whole bird flu thing put me off. But im going to re-try. And im making a little Claas Loadall  :)

I wish Mark, i really haven't got that much space to do anything just a small little area. But last year i grew runner beans and it was in the middle between having too much to eat but not enough to sell  >:( So had beans in every meal  :D

The new project well i have two, we have a smaller bottom garden which is full of rubbish. I took the shredder down there today to try and shift some stuff so i can try to keep some chickens so i can sell the eggs, but i tried it a while back and the whole bird flu thing put me off. But im going to re-try. And im making a little Claas Loadall  :)

Great mate... good luck with both projects then... Chicken one sounds great.... free range eggs hey... this could be the start of something big  ;)

As for the claas loadall... keep us posted with pics please  ;D

Great mate... good luck with both projects then... Chicken one sounds great.... free range eggs hey... this could be the start of something big  ;)

As for the claas loadall... keep us posted with pics please  ;D

It's a been a dream really to, Mum wouldn't let me have any pigs but after working down on a farm in Dorset that has free range everything i've really wanted to get more active with the garden and Chickens were the ideal solution  :)

And will do, just run out of Claas green so may be a while before i get it re-started  >:(

It's a been a dream really to, Mum wouldn't let me have any pigs but after working down on a farm in Dorset that has free range everything i've really wanted to get more active with the garden and Chickens were the ideal solution  :)

And will do, just run out of Claas green so may be a while before i get it re-started  >:(

Keeping poultry is great fun... and I never really realised this until my hubby was ill recently and I had to take his 50 + rare breed stock over.  :)

Keeping poultry is great fun... and I never really realised this until my hubby was ill recently and I had to take his 50 + rare breed stock over.  :)

Where i stayed in France he used to have around 50 free range geese, about 20 Turkeys and 30 chickens. But yeah there is definetly a satisfaction out of doing it, but i just need to clear the garden which is a challenge and a half  :D

Had to bruise more barley today as the bins were empty and the cattle do need fed so that took the best part of two hours......Then went off with my JCB with ditching bucket on for a change and scraped a fair bit of mud away from one of the court entrances which will be concreted during the week......

Came home pottered about with a bit of school work and then went out for a cycle...... :D;) ;) ;)

Has been a good week-end with our Young Farmers Rally yesterday which one of my tups won the championship much to my amazement, so had to drag him around the main ring three times. Was a good day as the weather held off so we got a good turn-out. I also won the poultry trussing (sorry Nick I know your looking at starting with some chickens :D), so now the parents think that my career could now lie in being a butcher! :D We also had our Rally Dance in the evening which I won a cup and my club won overall out of the county which was great and well deserved after all of the efforts that went into it. Ended up at 1 ish I think where we went onto someones house to finish the evening off (which I have regretted all day today :'( ::) ::)), where we had to walk to the high street in the local town to get a cab at some time the early hours of this morning. But very happy for us to have won the Rally. ;D

Carting silage again today,making the most of the 8360 coz it goes on the wrapper tomorrow and I get a TS115. Seen 6 buzzards, 2 kestrels and a kite today. Oh and 3 Apache's doing low level sorties. Any lower and they'll have to open the lock gates on the K&A canal to get through!!

Carting silage again today,making the most of the 8360 coz it goes on the wrapper tomorrow and I get a TS115. Seen 6 buzzards, 2 kestrels and a kite today. Oh and 3 Apache's doing low level sorties. Any lower and they'll have to open the lock gates on the K&A canal to get through!!

Lucky man Tris......If I were you I'd campaign to keep the 8360 for yourself...... :D :D ;) ;)

upset marky just amin and he will be fumming  :D :D

me iv been putting in tanks in the ground ready to be concreted and reading earthmover and a tractor mag and stoped on the way home to watch(help) put out a tractor that caught alight mf 3090  :o

Been doing plenty of different things about today......Started off in the garden where I'm revamping the bottom corner which has been taken over by couch grass so is a real pain to dig up but I'm getting there and I've started putting in the new edging......

Then did some school related work then went out for a nice long cycle and snapped some pictures of the Ford Bi-Directional and an old Leyland local bus that still does school runs...... :) :) :);)

Been doing plenty of different things about today......Started off in the garden where I'm revamping the bottom corner which has been taken over by couch grass so is a real pain to dig up but I'm getting there and I've started putting in the new edging......

Then did some school related work then went out for a nice long cycle and snapped some pictures of the Ford Bi-Directional and an old Leyland local bus that still does school runs...... :) :) :);)

Is that a Leyland National NH2 ?

Is that a Leyland National NH2 ?

Not quite as old mate......It's an old Tiger, came off the production line in August 1986......It's a nice old bus, the company operate two of them both with Plaxton Paramount coach bodies......They used to be operated by First in Aberdeen......I'll put a couple of pictures up if you like?  :) :) :);)

Not familiar with those NH2.I Remember Nationals, Bristol RE ,LH and VR from when I was a lad.

Will post up a couple of pictures of it tomrrow for you mate once I get them re-sized...... :)

It's fitted with a radio because it's coach bodied rather than standard bus bodied such as Alexanders, which is quite a luxury on these two compared to the other Tigers and Leopards I've travelled on...... :D;) ;)

Lawn mowing with the BEETie mobile...wonder how much of the lawn is left now  ::);D

This again  ;D

Also tidied up some of the grass around the model farm with the BEETie mobile, should be short enough for the next photo shoot this weekend  :)