Updates to Farm (Summer 2006)......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is the TX your favourite combine then mate?  The CX looks like the reserve machine!  ;) ;)

Definitely mate......The number of real TX's around here is incredible......The farmer who owns the field around my house has used a TX66 for as long as I can remember so the TX's have earned their place in my heart...... ;)

The CX will come out to do a bit of work in the beans later on, doesn't get used for much else......

There's another TX and two CR's lurking elsewhere in my collection too...... :);)

NH's are most popular round here too - mostly slightly older TX32/34's plus some of the newer ones; I thought one farmer nearby had swapped his TX62 for a a CS, but its actually another TX (65 I think) so they're obviously well liked, solid machines.  Annother farmer a few miles down the road has exchanged his 8050 for a TX as well.

I really like the CX's I have to say, hoping to get one with the latest decals to go with the previous one - should have kept the original one as well though!!!  Might get another of the older ones if I can and change it to an 820 or an 840.  Three 880's would be showing off!

I did have a TX66 but it departed for Staffordshire earlier in the week  ;)

Cheers

Joe

Well the list of TX's around here includes to TX66's, two TX63's, one TX32, two TX36's as well as a CX880 thrown in for good measure too...... :);) ;)

I hope to get pics of the TX63's in action soon as they're the only one's I don't have pics of......

I did want to get the three variations of the Britains CX but money doesn't allow just now unfortunatelty so I'll have to be satisfied with the oldest version...... :D :D ;)

Very shrewd of you - I think its the best of the lettering personally!  They were onto a winner when they decided on that one were Britains - how many more decal changes will they go through?  I'm still waiting for NH to resurrect the Clayson name for their combines!  ;D  Very few CX's around here, though I do have pics of an 820 that replaced a TX32 this year; saw another one a few days ago, which i think is a 780 but thats about it!  Mind you if the TX's are as good as they seem, its no wonder there are so many about!

Very shrewd of you - I think its the best of the lettering personally!  They were onto a winner when they decided on that one were Britains - how many more decal changes will they go through?  I'm still waiting for NH to resurrect the Clayson name for their combines!  ;D  Very few CX's around here, though I do have pics of an 820 that replaced a TX32 this year; saw another one a few days ago, which i think is a 780 but thats about it!  Mind you if the TX's are as good as they seem, its no wonder there are so many about!

Well it's not easy when you're trying to buy good models and save up for a newer tractor at the same time...... :D;)

There may be another decal change yet if the CX Range continues as they phase in new names for tractors, they may move onto the combines too...... ;)