TOWSE TRADING

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely conversions Old Ford - I especially love the first Ford and the high-torque as well. ?Your spud box looks streets ahead of mine too - how did you do that and can we see a close up piccy of the potatoes please ????

I take my hat off too you - that looks like real craftsmanship... Oh and I forgot to mention my fave.. of course... the 135 with round mudguards - WHAT A BUTE !

Thanks for the pictures OLD FORD - He's done a good job of those then.? What a clever man !? They look much better in resin than they do in wood.

I'll get one down when you come over on tuedsay Mark to have a look at...dont forget the MF badge for sticking on the green things!  ;) ;) :D :D

Thanks old ford, will get on to Dave to get a 7600 and the two 135's done for me :) :)

i'am glad you like them. i like all the old ford's and massey's use to use a ford 5000 with milk master loader and a massey 135 with old loader. you had to pull a lever to release the bucket.  :D :D :D and stand on the brakes to stop. ;D ;D