adapted britains slurry tanker

was going to be a twin axle but then i decided to make it single on super single tyres like one we have at work, colour not as good a match as id hoped it it still makes it stand out from the rest. need to paint the pump etc and fit the pipe holder on the side

was going to be a twin axle but then i decided to make it single on super single tyres like one we have at work, colour not as good a match as id hoped it it still makes it stand out from the rest. need to paint the pump etc and fit the pipe holder on the side

well done. But ca you say me where did you find those nice wheels?

I'm building a 2WD FIAT tractor and I'm lloking for very nice front axle wheel. i was thinking about those of ERTL John Deere 4020 but I have to buy a model and take off the whell and it is not so cheap. Can yu help me?

Thank you

Ale

I'm a bit late (typing too slow), sorry sparrow legs,

They are from the Marston trailer by Britains/Ertl, about the same price as the JD 4020, but you get 4 wheels. I think they are too big for most 2wd tractors, the JD has the best 2wd steering front axle I can think of but I'm sure you'd have no problem making your own

I'm a bit late (typing too slow), sorry sparrow legs,

They are from the Marston trailer by Britains/Ertl, about the same price as the JD 4020, but you get 4 wheels. I think they are too big for most 2wd tractors, the JD has the best 2wd steering front axle I can think of but I'm sure you'd have no problem making your own

Does anybody can make best price for me for some (5 or 6) JD 4020? ???