Ifor Williams tri-axle float

just got the cattle top cut and glued, looked at this topic and ive made it 8 sections ??? thought it looked looked long, good job i have spares ;) there alot harder than you think to make, wish i hadent started ::)

i looked at the ifor williams website SL to get a rough idea of where to put the wheels and how many sections to fit, some of the pics and trailer dimensions should set you on the right road, good luck mate :)

i looked at the ifor williams website SL to get a rough idea of where to put the wheels and how many sections to fit, some of the pics and trailer dimensions should set you on the right road, good luck mate :)

thanks toyboy, had another go, used 7 sections like you and the trailer should cut and join ok, i take my hat off to you, you made a spot on job ;)

• 5 months later...

liking that, looks just like the ones you see builders fly tipping out of

no wonder, have u any idea how much it cost to dump waste now, like everything else bloomin ridiculous :o, not that i condone fly tipping u understand >:(

no wonder, have u any idea how much it cost to dump waste now, like everything else bloomin ridiculous :o, not that i condone fly tipping u understand >:(

i know mate,silly prices, they seem to love our outlying exchanges at the mo, couldnt get in one before i went away as there was a 7 ton lorry tippers load in the entrance :D :D

My mate has a twin axle one with partition for delivering logs. Looks the business mate, now go and cut up some hawthorn into logs for delivery and show us it with a load on  ;D

i would if i could tris but the reason i have been posting so much the last few days is i'm stuck at home with the mother of all sore backs :'( and have now just completely run out of steam. just back from the chiropractor, not funny on two accounts, a; it was frikkin sore and b; it cost :o a frikkin fortune. Look after your backs guys cos you just dont realise how much you use them until they're knackered. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The old back doesn't sound too good mate. Injury or long term trouble? I have a bit of jip with mine, I blame the short feeder house on the TX32 for starting it off.

Been bothered on and off over the years with my back Tris, if i strain my back pushing or pulling something then all the muscles in my whole back just lock up and i'm rendered useless. Putting up timberframe kits just now and all the panels come in packs of 5 and i have noticed recently they have started writing on the pack weights on them. average pack weight is 2500kg so that divided into 5 is 500kg per average panel, and their is only two of us to lift them, no much bl**dy wonder i am walking about like quazie modo :D young, stupid and just being greedy trying to do to much in a day, some day i might learn ::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...