gggrrrr baby tms new tractor

na the first one will be altered to a 4wd 698t like the farm used to have,new arches bonnet and cab ect,just use the old chassis and rears for that , then the new one will stay a 690 mate, also got plans for a second 690 and a 699 so i will have the full familly farm 600 series from the 80's and early 90's with the 290 loading stuff

i know what you mean about the 600's though mate, the farm bought 2 690's a 698t and a 699 alll from new and kept them longer than usual to,reconed they were some of the best fergys they bought, they kept one 690 till the end with the 165 they had, and sold the rest on for newer mf' think they had a couple of 4000 series then?

what chassis is the first 690 on sean ? & whats the bonnet, the new one needs the light surround to be blackened.

you really should post a pic of your complete MF collection like i have , it would be a fantastic line up  :) :) :) 

the first one was a streched mf 362 bonnet with front grill, and mf 362 arches set ,also on the 595 chassis, but was never really happy with her, hence the new one, like i say she wont be wasted ,it wil become a 698t,the current 698t will be scrapped and turned into  699 then,

,once i have finished all the 600's i will put a mf familly pic up, one of all the convos and one of the whole mf collection,although i know the camera doesn't have a panoramic shot facility mate :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

here that is my ebay bargin from a few months back, last ebay item i bought for me actually, all intact bar exhaust for 15 quid ,nice little ford 5000, thats all the old fords in the collection now i think ;)

anyway, back to the mf ,this aint a ford topic is it soiling my post like that  :D :D :D :D :D

I can't wait to get home tonight and see the latest photo's.I'm having my second friday night in a row on my models. (no Ricky, Scott, I won't actually be 'on' them!!) Will/is the 699 be 2wd Sean? Be great on the forager. Seem to remember seeing more 4wd 690's and 698t's and more 2wd 699's than their respectable counterparts.

Yeah yeah not having that bud  ;):D :D

Wheres bignose when I need him ;)

Only one left to come out of the closet then lads  ;)

NEVER Barry... Sean is the MF daddy and I'm his little boy  ;) - it's been that way since the begining of time... and it will always be that way - ad infernitum  :P

we had a high side and a low side the extentions where yellow the boss and the old worker used to call them salop trailers it is quit possable they where re badged that name

nice convo sean ive got a JD 3140 without cab if ya ever want to butcher it up and do a floor-pan yer welcome to it  :D;) as i could do with the sekura cabbed DBs & IH s :P

Salop was a genuine make of trailer in the 70s-80's in a darker shade of green than Fendt, from Shropshire of course.

Like Marky says, you are the MF daddy Sean. Your showing up Britains lack of vision in the 70's/80's in not making these. Your models are more than worthy of mass production. I absloutley love them!!!!

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:) :) :) :) :) :)