1st time converter (help required)

ctsboy

Question

Hi all

Am contemplating doing some conversions over the coming months as work slows down and have a few queries:

1,how can i make transfers for machinery?

2, brush or spray?

3, What paints do you use/do you use paints from actual dealerships?

Think thats it for now probably think of more as i go!

Cheers James

6 answers to this question

FP and TM810 are best to ask for transfers. they use a guy in Holland i think. PDC may be able to help :-\ :-\

paints, well some use dealer paints, others a near to match from Halfords or similar, spray is usually best for big projects

like ben said i get most of my decals from a guy in holland ,let me know if you want more info

for paint i now always spray,started with brush nut finish aint as good,ben can tell you that with my trailers, started brushing the new bits, now they get fully sprayed

as for the paint for the fegys i use dealer paint, tends to be better value than halfords, 750ml tin costs 6.50 for fergy stuff,

other paint i try halfords stuff ,ie for the trailers ect,

any more help wanted just ask

not sure mate, shes currently working on some new marston ones for me and bailleys to, as she has the patience for thhat sort of thing,i can add that to the list she has to do, but i warn ya, it may cost me a handbag or shoes ,and prob over in italy to ,so be prepared to contibute mate :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

seriously though i will ask she what she can do