Siku Xerion 3000

BGU

Well here are my thoughts (for what they are worth) As most of you know I don't collect SIKU, but having a look at that and some of the Britains (the NH TN ??? that was in another thread) I find it hard to see what is so great about SIKU, this particular one doesn't seem to have much detail and has SIKU stamped on the tires. Is it just because they are more durable ???

Well here are my thoughts (for what they are worth) As most of you know I don't collect SIKU, but having a look at that and some of the Britains (the NH TN ??? that was in another thread) I find it hard to see what is so great about SIKU, this particular one doesn't seem to have much detail and has SIKU stamped on the tires. Is it just because they are more durable ???

yeah more durable but i think this model has been around a few years so will look a little old and lack detail

I'm Britains through and through, but this is a cracking model!!

I couldn't wait for the UH one to come out, but it would not be as strong as this. This is much better for MGU carpet farming. Not as a collectors model.

I also think it is very good value for money.

Can't remember if we have covered this before, but why have a rotating cab?

Is it a gimmick or really useful?

I presume it rotates whilst the driver is in it?

The cab will rotate with the driver in it, very usefull for mowing etc.  :)

solitair_10_CL_3_gr.jpg

As Ben said this is a slightly earlier Siku model so has less detail than some of the ones being released now......For instance the older Siku models I have such as the older Deutz-Fahr Agrotron and Renault Ceres are far less detailed than the John Deere 6920S but are pretty durable apart from a slightly bendable plastic detachable cab...... :);) ;)