Greetings from Italy

Hello!  :D

I have just joined this forum.

My name's Davide, I'm 42 and I like to customize tractors and implements. I mainly work on 1/32 scaled items.

I invite all of you to have a virtual tour at my place: http://profarm.splinder.com to have a look to my models and let me know what you think about them.

My favourite brand is John Deere and I am also proud to work for a JD dealership here in Italy.

Have a nice surfing!

@JohnP: I live in the north of Italy, near Milan, at the beginning of the largest country area of Italy. We mainly grow corn, wheat, barley, hay. Rice is cultivated a little bit western, where they use those "strange" wheels on tractors, since they have to enter mouldy fields.

Here is also the area where they produce Italian cheese "Grana Padana", maybe you have heard of it, it's quite typical.

@ Kentman: we older?  :o not at all...  :D

Of course if any of you collectors will have a journey here, I will be happy to meet you.

Thanks Davide,

I'm not familiar with Italy apart from some of the tourist areas,

and you don't see any tractors there unless you get out into the countryside.

The website is excellent, well done !

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the forum Davide, hope you enjoy your stay with us,  humour is a bit hit & miss but the intentions are well meant  !

looked around the web site & some outstading models you have there. the landini starland convo from the ertl ford NH 87 looks great

@JohnP: I live in the north of Italy, near Milan, at the beginning of the largest country area of Italy. We mainly grow corn, wheat, barley, hay. Rice is cultivated a little bit western, where they use those "strange" wheels on tractors, since they have to enter mouldy fields.

Here is also the area where they produce Italian cheese "Grana Padana", maybe you have heard of it, it's quite typical.

@ Kentman: we older?  :o not at all...   :D

Of course if any of you collectors will have a journey here, I will be happy to meet you.

lovley area davide we have been round that way quite a bit on holiday, of to scily this year, staying at taromina