A Fendt Conversion question

Has anyone ever considered doing a 900 Series Fendt with Reverse Station option?  I think it would be cool to see...The cab of the 936 comes off easy....the seat and controls could somehow be removed a new one built in reverse....... :P :P :P :P  someone go for it!!!!

i bought this early Fendt 926 reverse drive several years ago, it was made by someone in Holland.

it has a detailed reverse drive cab, more lights , spool valves and a front weight on a linkage.

also sprayed in the correct colour

the photos are not that good , i think dust has got in my phone !!!!

i also have a later new shape 926 reverse drive with a consol that turns around , i think it came from a scrap mb trac, will try ann photo it if i can find it.

cultivator is by cethna ,

trailed seed bed cultivator by Rabe

for a better photo see the Ford 8970 post

more photos will follow slowly i have little spare time at the moment to go and photo any of my collection,

if there is anything you see, just ask i will get there one day

mmm theres some serious kit arround that farm which you seem to be hiding from us valtrafan, bout time you took a few more pics for us i thinks  ;):D :D :D :D

Or get Rory to put it in CT instead of some of Valtra130 Down on the Farm articles  ;)