Fendt Xylon

SPN

Savage!! was that down your way stan???

poor old ray, he is gone to fcuk lately, i used to enjoy listenin to him but ever since he started coverin jenser he's turned into a woeful eegit!!!! wouldnt mind a run at mairead though!!! what a body!!!

When he isn't chatting up Roses, or getting Jenser up the duff, Ray D'Arcy goes hedgecutting with a Xylon.

Who's Ray D'Arcy then, anyone significant??

Mmm, will she be at Lusk next year??  :-*:-* :-*:-* :P :P :P :P

Savage!! was that down your way stan???

poor old ray, he is gone to fcuk lately, i used to enjoy listenin to him but ever since he started coverin jenser he's turned into a woeful eegit!!!! wouldnt mind a run at mairead though!!! what a body!!!

Mairead!  :-*

Unfortunately she's married, and the only other person likely to get a run at her is Bill Clinton (I kid you not!)

I had a chat with her one day, while parked in the car park of Bulmers. But that's a whole other story  ;)

Unfortunately she's married, and the only other person likely to get a run at her is Bill Clinton (I kid you not!)

I had a chat with her one day, while parked in the car park of Bulmers. But that's a whole other story  ;)

marriage??? sure that means nothin nowadays!!!! if i ever meet her i'll charm her off her feet she wont know whats goin on, until she wakes up the next mornin with her weddin ring on my bedside locker!!!!!

Go and watch some CSI, you can probably work out who it was if you watch all the episodes :D :D :D;)

dont want to upset Mart now do i! :D :D :D

only got 1 and 2 series...others on order.....few fit women on there though :P :P :P

dont want to upset Mart now do i! :D :D :D

only got 1 and 2 series...others on order.....few fit women on there though :P :P :P

No best not :D :D

How many times have you watched series 1 and 2 then ??? ??? ::) ::):D :D