Tractor Driver size

• 5 months later...

Has anyone else noticed this? the tractors may be getting larger but the drivers sometimes seem to be getting smaller, just look at the Valmet 115 forestry compared to the quadbike riders. Most of these drivers seem too small and look silly in the modern machines

I was only thinking along those lines the other day, i picked up a load of new drivers and tried fitting them on some 6600's but they looked small so i compared them with the original driver and there was a difference in size ?:'( ;)

It's just how it is? Remember the guy in the MF Combine and the Iveco tipper he is a midget compared to the tractor drivers of the time. The guy in the forestry Valmet and JCB is also small to fit the cab, he's also in the recent Britains MF Combine. He's the guy with the beard.

I think it reflects real life, lot's of younguns about it seems to me these days!! God, I aint that old meself yet and I sound like a slipper wearing, pipe smoking, armchair rocking Werthers Original sucking.... Well would you believe it, I just described Marky!!

;):D;D

I think it reflects real life, lot's of younguns about it seems to me these days!! Go, I aint that old meself yet and I sound like a slipper wearing, pipe smoking, armchair rocking Werthers Original sucking.... Well would you believe it, I just described Marky!!

:D :D ;D Brilliant Tris, needed that, Sorry Marky  ;);D

I think it reflects real life, lot's of younguns about it seems to me these days!! Go, I aint that old meself yet and I sound like a slipper wearing, pipe smoking, armchair rocking Werthers Original sucking.... Well would you believe it, I just described Marky!!

:D :D :D :D twins ? deere-est & marky separated at birth ?, which one of you has the chewy werthers sweets ? :D :D :D

I think it reflects real life, lot's of younguns about it seems to me these days!! God, I aint that old meself yet and I sound like a slipper wearing, pipe smoking, armchair rocking Werthers Original sucking.... Well would you believe it, I just described Marky!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Now now we all know Marky's wing nuts are a bit loose but lets not get too personal here.... ;)