New Holland CS660 combine

Mike R

The CS 660 is as fas as i can gather just under the NH CX 700 range suit smaller farmers etc about TX 65 size i think really

Off the top of my head the line goes like this......

(New Holland TC)

New Holland CS

New Holland TX

New Holland CX

New Holland CR

I think that's right...... :);) ;)

I see. Thanks guys. Have to say I love all the NH combine ranges from the 8000 series onwards. Far more than Claas.

It would be a three way tie between the STS, Cerea and CR  for my current favourite. My aim is to try and get a few shots of a CR, assuming anyone knows where to find one within 50 miles of Aberdeen?

I see. Thanks guys. Have to say I love all the NH combine ranges from the 8000 series onwards. Far more than Claas.

It would be a three way tie between the STS, Cerea and CR  for my current favourite. My aim is to try and get a few shots of a CR, assuming anyone knows where to find one within 50 miles of Aberdeen?

i think i know of one  :-\ but not 100% sure, i know its a big new style newholland, 1 person said it was a cr and thats all i know. anyway its up between memsie and strichen. pm me if you want directions.  ;)