CUSTOM TRAILERS

I'm off work this week so in between day's out with the kid's i'm working on my new trailer masters :o :o

I should get them finished this week then they'll be away for casting and hopefully back in time for sale at Spalding ;) ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice paul, tend to agree with jas on the plant one though, as given uh prices it will hopefully be pretty cheap anyway

Looking at the picture of the UH lowloader does it come with the power-harrow or are they seperate items ??? ??? i'll probally still run with mine because as with all my stuff i'll not make more than 50 and i'll probally of sold those before the UH one arrives ;) ;) ;) there's will probally be a pink elephant like the Vanto bale trailer anyway ::) ::)::)

A Bailey dump trailer would be a HUGE seller Mr P... HINT HINT  ;)

Next time i'm up your neck of the woods i'll take some pictures and measurements from your Bailey and make you a expensive I mean one off model :D :D :D :D

Next time i'm up your neck of the woods i'll take some pictures and measurements from your Bailey and make you a expensive I mean one off model :D :D :D :D

:P :P :P - Ben said he'd pay for it as a gift anyway Paul  ;) - I'll get the fruit & veg ready for mrs PDC and the kids  ;)

Looking at the picture of the UH lowloader does it come with the power-harrow or are they seperate items ??? ??? i'll probally still run with mine because as with all my stuff i'll not make more than 50 and i'll probally of sold those before the UH one arrives ;) ;) ;) there's will probally be a pink elephant like the Vanto bale trailer anyway ::) ::)::)

Sold to the Derbyshire contractor who drives a Massey 6180, cuddles breast's when he is drunk and picks on short people!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sold to the Derbyshire contractor who drives a Massey 6180, cuddles breast's when he is drunk and picks on short people!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Eh up :D :D :D :D

Looks smart Paul, will the bale/pallet trailer have removeable hay ladders ???;) ;)