• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Good news today :P :P :P

The casting company are impressed with my trailer protypes and say they can cast from them easily ;) ;) ;)

They should have a price for me by the weekend then I can let you all know the retail price  ::) ::)

I should have 10 for sale at Spalding what colours do you think will sell well,i'm thinking MF red,Ford'ish blue JD green and JCB yellow.

I don't feel there's need to brand them although quite a few stickers will be availible ;) ;) ;)

Good news today :P :P :P

The casting company are impressed with my trailer protypes and say they can cast from them easily ;) ;) ;)

They should have a price for me by the weekend then I can let you all know the retail price  ::) ::)

I should have 10 for sale at Spalding what colours do you think will sell well,i'm thinking MF red,Ford'ish blue JD green and JCB yellow.

I don't feel there's need to brand them although quite a few stickers will be availible ;) ;) ;)

Paul, subject to price, I will take two in Marshall colours please..... I'll pick them up when I bring you the cup of coffee I should have bought you last time around!  :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...