CUSTOM TRAILERS

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the casting company had done as I asked them i'd have ten of each trailer all done and boxed up ready for the show ::) ::)::)

does this casting company do any cast you want them to

like a copy i.e a ertl case IH 956 NOT the whole tractor copied just certain parts

or would they take a dim view on copyright

i have loads of pices i would like copied from floor pans to cabs etc

They be looking dan good Paul, getting exciting now seeing them making their journey from template through to production.  :) :) :)

I hope to get the top coat on the four trailers I have built up this afternoon ;) ;)

The first ten will be ready intime for Spalding all in Marshall colours ;) ;)

Then i'll build another batch for Toytrac :o :o more thamn 10 though I think ??? ???

Having asked for one in Richard Western green/silver colours and having just seen a Marshall one in Farmers Trader I think the Marshall colour ones will look alot better. Red bed, yellow wheels and green ladders and chassis. ... . Mmmmm may change my mind now I think  ::)

Having asked for one in Richard Western green/silver colours and having just seen a Marshall one in Farmers Trader I think the Marshall colour ones will look alot better. Red bed, yellow wheels and green ladders and chassis. ... . Mmmmm may change my mind now I think  ::)

should have gone for Marshall from the start like i did ;):D :D

I hope to get the top coat on the four trailers I have built up this afternoon ;) ;)

The first ten will be ready intime for Spalding all in Marshall colours ;) ;)

Then i'll build another batch for Toytrac :o :o more thamn 10 though I think ??? ???

Here's the first off the line ;D ;D ;D ;D

post-96-13263854163_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638541637_thumb.jpg