LAVERDA 132

sat on the mantle piece at the moment      too busy at work and in gatden at the moment but strange you posted today as i was thinking of having a tinker tonight :)

sorry but posting thats gonna get some abuse later from certain members on here :D :D :D

i know how you feel Smurf, there's always things that get in the way :( :( :( :(

weird ben i was then going to say tinker or tinkle ::) ::) will be intrested to see how you get on with it anyway,especially the header as i want /need to do a new one soon from scratch

The header will almost certainly be last on the list    But i have ideas

One good thing about having a go at building this is that unlike a lot of people  I can go and look at the real deal whenever i like  as ive got one  so working quibles out is slightley easier than usual      But I have drawn up plans for the header already and shall have a bash at it some time :D

FB yes i did say have a bash/tinker/fiddle    Open to abuse If you dare ;D;)