Another Massey 3680

Have just about finished this one, wet weather is useful for something!

Still want to add front pto and some painted brass tube with top flap for exhaust.

Chassis from a Britains MF 6290 with rear wheels brought in a little and the center lugs cut out. This has already been done by Tractorman180 but i liked it so i coppied it. Thanks for the ide TM180.

The cab and floorpan came from an Ertl MF 3050 ?4.50 as couldnt find a ros version for a sensible price. The cab was glazed using the window from the UH box.

Front linkage, dash, steering wheel, Throttle pedal and seat from a UH Deutz. I removed the joystick armrest and attached a normal arm rest made from plastic to match the left one.

Am pleased withe the overall result.

post-312-132638539165_thumb.jpg

nice work richo mate, like the look of those ertle cabs to, might try and cast one of those ones up instead of the ros ones, will see if i can nick the one i gave to my nephew back i think

Is the ros cab a little bigger Sean...  ???

Interestingly... as a point of note... the early Ros I have has a metal bonnet as well as cab... I compared both models side by side last night - VERY different in feel and weight as you can imagine  :-\

yeah i can imagine mate, will have to look at the ertl cab next to the ros one, i have the ros all fillled with clay ready to mould ,just ran out of mould material

Typical eh Sean.... Still toying with the idea of you casting my metal cab  :-\ - I bet there must be someway to do do it without wrecking the cab  ???

on the real life tractor they are charcole grey same as the chassie. i would paint them black to match the chassie, it a great convo 11/10, are you making any to sell? ive always wanted a 1/32 mf 3690, drove a few about on the road when i worked for a mf agent, a real beast but the best 3600 was the 3645, sounded great and lovely to drive :P

on the real life tractor they are charcole grey same as the chassie. i would paint them black to match the chassie, it a great convo 11/10, are you making any to sell? ive always wanted a 1/32 mf 3690, drove a few about on the road when i worked for a mf agent, a real beast but the best 3600 was the 3645, sounded great and lovely to drive :P

Black it is then, thanks. :)

Dont think i'll make another to sell as although i'm pleased with the overall result i wouldn't be happy paying money for it as my work isn't 100% perfect.