• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Sean! I wonder if the tyres off of the rear of a JD 4020 or the MF1800 would suit if you wanted to go with something narrower, rest looks really good

already tried the wheels of the back of the jd rob, was my first choice actually, but  i would have to file out the under side of the body on the non cab side to get them to fit mate, as they are to big in dia to run other wise, ,never though of the wheels from the mf though, i have 4 kicking round to

• 4 weeks later...

done a little more tinkering to clear the shed out for a few orders today, this is as far as shes going now, as i have decided to change her completly after this years harvest copm, but thats for anothe time

now got extra work lights fitted, mirrors and cabs all clazed, also finished the header trailer to, although this will be replaced when i upgrade her

post-46-132638541762_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638541763_thumb.jpg

i am looking to do major body work ect with it later on, wqith full respray ect and turn it into a 865, as she looks more like one of those than a 760, then do a second 760,with smaller fronts on but yellow hubs like i have seen arround,i will also be extending the header unit by 1 reel section to make it bigger like the 865 had

i am looking to do major body work ect with it later on, wqith full respray ect and turn it into a 865, as she looks more like one of those than a 760, then do a second 760,with smaller fronts on but yellow hubs like i have seen arround,i will also be extending the header unit by 1 reel section to make it bigger like the 865 had

She could be a 765 Sean... and It would be superb if you could extend the bed and make a powerflow table... now that would be a first  :o

I hate nights out now, its official. Hate hate hate. Topics like this require me to be sat down, at home, paying full attention. Sean it sounds VERY exciting, you seem to realise what you predict so bloody well. Wish I could see the pics. Andy, I regret to make you aware I am leaving on the grounds of not having enough time on FTF. You with me lads?! :-D