FB

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

well thats my pics up, only had time to go for a mixed 70's /80's pic session, and finally got some straw like matting,in this case 1 1.5m x 60 cm astro turf mat from b&q for 10 quid(sale) and 1 tin of yellow road marking paint(very quick dry and perminate type) free well sawpped for 2 10 packs of black insulation tape from a gas board engineer yesterday :D :D :D :D

were's anyone elses entrys then

Look forward to it Sean...... :)

Will you be using the Marstons for that?

yeah i will, well the newer one i have on floats, will have to swap it round tractors for the pics as i only have the one at present,although the 3690 is all done decals turned up, and hitched to the 187 big bale looks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sorry gone all of a quiver looking at it

post-46-132638542782_thumb.jpg

i might retake some of mine as they are a bit distant ,prob is i have the soil field down now so i have to sit /lean in it to take pics, time i talked her into moving to a 6 bed palce 1 for us 5 for the layout i think :D :D :D

sounds good, you can knock through the rooms as roadways :D :D :D :D