MF135

farmermarshall

i would be very surprised given how well there current 1/32 stuff sells if we didn't at some point see a 1/32 version of there 1/16th sutff, ,might take a while for them to do it, but in a few years i recon they will do them

Ummm I think you are right there Sean  ;)

I do keep asking... and they keep telling me to go away  :'( :D :D

we have to remember that they are a recentlly new entry to the market, and given there range so far, are prob being bombarded by mainstreem makers to do there stuff anyway, likes of nh , mf , maybe even jd? and thats where the money lies inatially to them i guess , just look at the new stuff coming out soon

we have to remember that they are a recentlly new entry to the market, and given there range so far, are prob being bombarded by mainstreem makers to do there stuff anyway, likes of nh , mf , maybe even jd? and thats where the money lies inatially to them i guess , just look at the new stuff coming out soon

Very true Sean... I am sure that is where the BIG volume is for them... apart from the Nectis or whatever it was called... mind you ... if you break most of them up... I think I will buy one and keep it whole  :D :D

Oh dear Sean... that doesn't sound too promising then  :'( :-\

na, its not a true looking 4wd one as such, and finding it difficult to add the wheels i wanted to put on it anyway, currentlly sporting another set of ros fronts like the 590 4wd,like i say hopefully if i get the primer and fergy red paint tommorrow i will sprays it up and post some pics for ya see what you think