Opico Variocast OSR seeder

Thanks guys. Basically the hopper has an electric fan in it which blast the seeds down pipes to some outlets in front of the press, just broadcasts the seed on the surface. I have yet to get as far as the pipes and outlets, next on the list though :);)

How did you go on with the casting, did you manage first time?

Everything went fine on the first attempt, the mould set perfectly and i have had no problems with the resin either. Thanks for your advice on the subject, hardest bit was making the original out of styrene sheet given the small size and my big hands  :D :D :D;)

Everything went fine on the first attempt, the mould set perfectly and i have had no problems with the resin either. Thanks for your advice on the subject, hardest bit was making the original out of styrene sheet given the small size and my big hands  :D :D :D;)

Tell me about it!

Cant view the pic at the mo but this sounds like what I was referring to with the ROS harrow in mind. Could be used to infill pasture/leys aswell.

Yes, it can be used for that as well, we have two at work one on a G & B tilth train and another on a grass harrow for seeding pastures with

great job, casting any to sell (im interested if you are) been on at DT to make one for adges to mount on his 5 leg subsoiler but he didnt seem to know what i was describing, hope this motivates him (please have ago dave ;);D ;D)

a stocks slug pellet spreader would be a great idea also to mount on a sprayer or on a quad bike

great job, casting any to sell (im interested if you are) been on at DT to make one for adges to mount on his 5 leg subsoiler but he didnt seem to know what i was describing, hope this motivates him (please have ago dave ;);D ;D)

a stocks slug pellet spreader would be a great idea also to mount on a sprayer or on a quad bike

Thanks. Yes i am casting some to sell, i have a few here now ready to go, PM me for more details  :);)

Very nice Gav, alas I won't have to use the Britains ICI tanks as a crap excuse of one :D :D

Will you be painting them up Gav or selling them as they are ??? ???

Thanks Nath, They will be available as they are or painted up, with or without pipes and distributor outlet bar :);)

Don't know how you boys do it without breaking everything  ;)

Great stuff Gavin keep going mate  ;)

Yes, it can be used for that as well, we have two at work one on a G & B tilth train and another on a grass harrow for seeding pastures with

I managed to get a picture of the grass harrow yesterday, take it this is what you were thinking of Tris

post-334-132638539659_thumb.jpg

would look good on the ros weeder indeed ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D nice job gav! by looking at that and youre osotive words on msn the other day i think im going to have to hurry up on ordering a kit!

cant wait to see the full kit & kaboodle.............. you have tempted me  ;) ;) ;) ;)

keep up the great work...........

sven........

Thats exactly what I was thinking of Gav yeah, I knew it was blue and red. I reckon that new Ros thing will look nice after you have had your hands on it. Now I can see your pics I really like what you have done. Could be used for a pellet silage applicator on a trailed forager too, or to the side of the cab on a self propelled one. .... .  ideas free of charge just for you mate  ;)

pics of the stocks slug pellet spreader ? and it will be after spalding

dave