massey 698t or 699?

not 100% which one of these i will build first to be honest, as farm had both so mine will to,

really need your thought on the front axel to be honest guys, this ones of the uh necterine thingy ,and looks a little to narrow to me? what do you all think,rears are from nigel at scaledown and very nice they are to, fronts of the now defunct ros, need to see if nigel can match something up i think

all body parts are my cast ones and all come out ok now so not to far of being able to do more now

post-46-13263853962_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638539622_thumb.jpg

couple of her next to the 690,still got to make the decals yet, but now i am happy with the way the bonnet moulds i can make a sheet up of alll the 600 series models ready ,as got some very nice dull silver metallic sticky paper now for them, ,prob is her laser printers bust at work at present so will have to hang on a week or so

post-46-132638539627_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638539634_thumb.jpg

not 100% which one of these i will build first to be honest, as farm had both so mine will to,

really need your thought on the front axel to be honest guys, this ones of the uh necterine thingy ,and looks a little to narrow to me? what do you all think,rears are from nigel at scaledown and very nice they are to, fronts of the now defunct ros, need to see if nigel can match something up i think

all body parts are my cast ones and all come out ok now so not to far of being able to do more now

Not knowing much about tractors but to me they both look a peach  :D  ;):)

i can extend the bonnet no probs for a 699 , just recast it agai ,

if you wouldn't mind marky mate, like i say been a long time since i had the pleasuer of these ladys all together and memorys not what it used to be

Sorry Sean... work pressures last night and today... so far... will get them done for you tonight or late PM today - PROMISE *Marky crosses his fingers *

Sorry Sean... work pressures last night and today... so far... will get them done for you tonight or late PM today - PROMISE *Marky crosses his fingers *

no rush marky mate really ,i aint got to much time this or next weekend to finish it mate, will prob be week after the way i am going

jas no its not cast but would be intrested in some of those if you have some mate, ,do they have the lights/diamonds bits with them?