exess harvest pics

MJB1

It's a Tim Toys trailer I believe!

did this about a month ago luke , trying to take my mind off bigger things so to speak , but i didn't really have much enthusiasm for it at the time , but thomas was with me & he helped a lot

I'm with you, and for not having much enthusiasm you did pretty well, some of those combining pics are great!

thanks chaps , last few months as you know haven't been great , so was nice of thomas to keep dad gee'd up  & will put a bit more effort into the next ones , may even try a few NH / ford ones , as now i have the crx , would be a shame not to take a few

you lot's encouragement , & comments mean a lot too but seeing as you're a bunch of weirdo's i tend not to take too much notice of you if i can , i'll keep to the sane ones like rick & marky :D :D :D :D

yeah , it's  a tims traier , i quite like it for some un known reason 

thanks chaps , last few months as you know haven't been great , so was nice of thomas to keep dad gee'd up  & will put a bit more effort into the next ones , may even try a few NH / ford ones , as now i have the crx , would be a shame not to take a few

you lot's encouragement , & comments mean a lot too but seeing as you're a bunch of weirdo's i tend not to take too much notice of you if i can , i'll keep to the sane ones like rick & marky :D :D :D :D

yeah , it's  a tims traier , i quite like it for some un known reason 

:D :D :D - just off to put up a new post "I've bought new socks"  ::):D :D :D :D :D

Need I say any more  ;);D

Apart from Pot, kettle, black  :D

Back OT... The ploughing pics are also superb Marcus... Very realistic indeed... get young Thomas to do some posts for us as well please... we miss him  ;)