John Deere 8400 / Sopema equipments

Another realisation with 2 Sopema equipments. The front cultivator is made by a friend and the "porte outils" is mine.

More pictures on my website: http://www.grostracteurspassion.com

If you want more informations, let me know  ;)

Where do you live? When are you out of the house? How good is your burglar alarm? Can I get a lorry down your road without hitting anything?!!

Those are some serious looking models, every single one looks incredible!! I like thoe 8400's alot.  :)

Where do you live? When are you out of the house? How good is your burglar alarm? Can I get a lorry down your road without hitting anything?!!

Those are some serious looking models, every single one looks incredible!! I like thoe 8400's alot.  :)

he is learning, never asked that before he came to cornwall  :D :D :D :D :D

I really happy you like these models!  ;)

I live in the north of France; Champagne Ardenne. A region of big tractors and equipments. It is this area which gives me inspiration for my achievements.

I do not spend all my time on my small-scale models. I have a work and I spend more time in the fields than at home. But it is not a reason to come to burglarize me!

I hope to speak clearly, if not said it to me.

champagneev5.th.jpg

I really happy you like these models!  ;)

I live in the north of France; Champagne Ardenne. A region of big tractors and equipments. It is this area which gives me inspiration for my achievements.

I do not spend all my time on my small-scale models. I have a work and I spend more time in the fields than at home. But it is not a reason to come to burglarize me!

I hope to speak clearly, if not said it to me.

champagneev5.th.jpg

i wouldn't worry gpt, even with all that space he couldn't get there without getting lost or stuck, so you would have a warning

i have to say that site of yours has some cracking stuff on it, real works of art, can see where you get your inspiration with big kit like that round where you live, have you ever tried a massey of any sort, or any nh's?

• 7 months later...