new mf 3690

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very nice Sean  :-*:-*

That front hitch looks spot on mate  ;)

Can we pass a new law on here that Mr Pullen is NOT allowed to post new convo's on here when some of us are away at Spalding please  >:( :'( :'( :'(

no thats the only way i got through yesterday while you were out suffering a hangover and shopping at same time :D :D :D :D

please can i add a comment without been shouted down?? top marks its spot on but am i correct in thinking the fuel tank should be dull black, not red?? at least the 3690s ive driven have been black, apart from that minor detail it looks spot on, are you going to be selling them as i would be keen to add one to my collection, or atleast buy the cab and floorpan. i havent ment to offend just add a valued opinion.

to be honest i aint sure on that point mike, i have seen other pics from the net and all of the 3000's on those have red tanks, but it may be something unique to the 3690 i dont know, the pics that inspired this one were all side ones, on a dealers mouse mat

as for the cabs, i am just awaiting an evaluation by someone on how easy they are to fit, and hopefully i will be selling some, although i do need to do another cab mould as for some weird reason it didn't get the door hing on one side of it first time round, perfect the other side ,

pleased you aint offended, i will try and photo a few 3000/ 3600 tractors as all of the ones i have ever seen have been black (worked for a MF main agent for 5 years ;)) the 2600/ 2700 were definatly red, (they were metal were as the 3000/36000 were plastic) which the britains 3680 is based on with a different bonnet.

if i am wrong i freely hold my hands up and will recive a numpty :o

at the end of the day its looks spot on and the fuel tank makes no difference at all. 10/10

no worries mate if its ment to be black i can easliy do it, like i say can't really find any pics of the rear of a 3690,only the side ones i used, will have another hunt round

marky, make sure you buy a 3690 brouchure when you go and get some more wont ya mate

no worries mate if its ment to be black i can easliy do it, like i say can't really find any pics of the rear of a 3690,only the side ones i used, will have another hunt round

marky, make sure you buy a 3690 brouchure when you go and get some more wont ya mate

Yes the 3690 i used to drive had a black plastic fuel tank.

The model is coming on really well, looks like you're getting the hang of casting things :) :)