Kuhn Discover

I was thinking of cutting one of the presses in half and off-set it half way to match the patern of the real ones. i want to figure out how to scolip the press (like the disc blades) and i was just thinking for the packer roller i could add brass rod to the siku rollers and cut a good chunk out of the orignal roller? would that look right?

I was thinking of cutting one of the presses in half and off-set it half way to match the patern of the real ones. i want to figure out how to scolip the press (like the disc blades) and i was just thinking for the packer roller i could add brass rod to the siku rollers and cut a good chunk out of the orignal roller? would that look right?

You could do that, or what about the crumbler rollers from the lemken Gigant... are they big enough?  :-\

You could do that, or what about the crumbler rollers from the lemken Gigant... are they big enough?  :-\

I never thourght of that model. i dont have it in my colection yet so i might just go cut up one of my rollers and try the brass rod. ill post a pic when i have done it. I was thinking the siku rollers becouse it has the frame for the folding up of the rear crumbler??