SMurFs conversions

That beaver tail looks well Scott...... taken as long as Bens barn too hasn't it??  ;D;)

It's been built for ages and was on top of a cupboard in the living room. And I decided to paint it when I made the bucket for the merlo ;) ;)

That beaver tail looks well Scott...... taken as long as Bens barn too hasn't it??  ;D;)

probably quicker!, put another piece of cladding on yesterday, really lacking in motivation and the feng shui of the garage is wrong :D :D :D :D

I'll let you all in to a little secret

The bucket is off one of those cheep tesco's tractor sets

Junior smurf busted it so I aquired the bucket and made it fit as it is large enough to look better than the standard buckets ;)

I'll let you all in to a little secret

The bucket is off one of those cheep tesco's tractor sets

Junior smurf busted it so I aquired the bucket and made it fit as it is large enough to look better than the standard buckets ;)

i got one of those (well my cuzin phillip has  ;) ) and the bucket has allready fallen of with a bit of help from the dremil  ;D ;D ;D;)