• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goody!

My Armor Salmon harvester is nearly complete!  8)

Nice one red!  ;)

is that the one that was at fingal?

Nope.

The one at Fingal was an Irish spec, based on measurements taken from Edwin Jennings' harvester. The one above is a UK spec, based on measurements taken from Bob White's harvester.

Here's a pic of the one in Fingal

Oh goody!

My Armor Salmon harvester is nearly complete!  8)

Nice one red!  ;)

Nope.

The one at Fingal was an Irish spec, based on measurements taken from Edwin Jennings' harvester. The one above is a UK spec, based on measurements taken from Bob White's harvester.

Here's a pic of the one in Fingal

Whats the difference between the two??

They look very similar in the pictures.

That yoke is usually going so fast a photo would just come out as a blur :P

No pics I'm afraid maybe Stan can oblige some day when he's around there but I tell you she is some yoke to go does about 45mph with 18t of barley behind her and was also fierce handy for drawing beet to the Bridges ;)

No pics I'm afraid maybe Stan can oblige some day when he's around there but I tell you she is some yoke to go does about 45mph with 18t of barley behind her and was also fierce handy for drawing beet to the Bridges ;)

I haven't seen her, but I know somebody who built a replica using a County 1884 as the donor. Boy does he now wish he hadn't done that!  :'( :'( :-[:-[

Will organise pics soon. Promise!  8)