Some pics of some conversions in my collection

Psycho

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fantastic pictures you have posted up here, Not too sure about the square centre wheels on the Doe based on two 7000 models though. They don't look quite right as that style of rims were not around until the early 1980's  Front grilles are from later 600 series models too

Thanks for your comments guys  :)

Ive been invited by SPN to display some of these in Kinsale (Ireland) in September so hopefully will make it there and display these and many more I have...

To answer the few questions:

8340 was made by Nigel Greene

Nuffield is a Brian Norman

And yes the DOE wheels arent quite right but shes still a cracker!!

Now a few more pics for tonight - apologies about the "widescreen" sizing, will sort it out for future photos  :)

Aidan

The 3000 was bought from Colin Moore and I think its based on a Scaledown Fergy TE20 with a shortened britains bonnet grafted on...it is very nice and a little different.

I dont know if he is still making these but as an alternative you could buy a kit from these guys and maybe put Scaledown wheels. I dont like the ones it comes with..check it out here

Aidan

http://www.autodrome.net/?p=trac&page=2&id=25A

The 3000 was bought from Colin Moore and I think its based on a Scaledown Fergy TE20 with a shortened britains bonnet grafted on...it is very nice and a little different.

I dont know if he is still making these but as an alternative you could buy a kit from these guys and maybe put Scaledown wheels. I dont like the ones it comes with..check it out here

Aidan

http://www.autodrome.net/?p=trac&page=2&id=25A

Ah ha - thanks Aidan ;)