My Universal Hobbies Collection 1/32 nearly complete thanks to Spalding!

gromittigger

Nice collection you have there mate......Why isn't the TX66 under the heading of "Items I can't let go"?  :o;) ;)

Well to be honest it was the first model I purchased from spalding for ?22 all those years ago  :'( :'(-

It was a hard decision to sell the other models but when you put them against UH there is no competition.  Its all going on Ebay!

Although it was a hard decision to sell them, It was easy to stop buying Britains etc - going around Spalding today I was only drawn away from UH 1/32 with the 35X yellow MF in 1/16 and the Merlo models :)

Did you see the pair of gold deutz today, between PDC and Dave Towse??

I saw the pair on G&M - he want ?200 for the pair - I've convinced myself that this style of model on a plinth is not for me.  (doing this saves me ?200!!!!) ;)  Has anyone bought them at this price? I see quite a few around and felt this was to high a price and people are trying to over estimate there costs.

No other Ltd edition fetches this much! :)

I saw the pair on G&M - he want ?200 for the pair - I've convinced myself that this style of model on a plinth is not for me.  (doing this saves me ?200!!!!) ;)  Has anyone bought them at this price? I see quite a few around and felt this was to high a price and people are trying to over estimate there costs.

No other Ltd edition fetches this much! :)

They were ?110 for the pair on the stand next to PDC.  ;)

Its nice to see them out of the boxes on Display I spent all sunday taking a lot of my tractors out of boxes and placing them on my new display area i had forgot that i had so many nice models in my collection, I hate the wire which fixes them in the box though.

Its nice to see them out of the boxes on Display I spent all sunday taking a lot of my tractors out of boxes and placing them on my new display area i had forgot that i had so many nice models in my collection, I hate the wire which fixes them in the box though.

Me and junior were talking about this on the way home from Spalding yesterday and its about time we had a display was the verdict we came to, Keep your eyes on ebay over the next few weeks as I'm having a clear out to make room for it so anything I'm not too keen on as a model or I have multiples of is going.....

Me and junior were talking about this on the way home from Spalding yesterday and its about time we had a display was the verdict we came to, Keep your eyes on ebay over the next few weeks as I'm having a clear out to make room for it so anything I'm not too keen on as a model or I have multiples of is going.....

my guess is that there could be alot of good models up for grabs ;D