My serch is over - Blue Valtra with loader!!!!!!!

There was a post months back with reference to a Valtra and loader in blue from universal Hobbies.

I have to admit I was one of the people who questioning this as the model lauched was red. It has bugged me for ages..............

But my serch is over!!!!!!!! :D;D:)

Image055.jpg

If this was common knowledge I appologise!

It is genuine and comes in a Valtra box from AGCO.

A dealer hunted it down and finally got me one.

Quick, delete this topic!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you get another??

I don't really know - the dealer ordered this one for himself as he is a Valtra dealer but I - right or wrong - swapped it with my spare Cow print Valtra as I didn't want to let it out my sight.  But he ordered it from Agco and it just came blue.  It was the Valtra website and dealer boxes that show the blue version so I was wondering if they have the right to this colour???

Who's going to take the risk in ordering one!! ;D:D

no you cant get anymore unfortunatlly, they are discontinued by agco a while back,asked at the local valtra dealer several times now, and they have even rung the parts people about it, was made by uh as we know for the launch of some special edition/modification to the c range and there loaders so they reconed, only about for approx 1 year,they sold 3 from there memory,all to local people/farmers

I'll take it please Mike......

I will see if I can get some more as this dealer I got it from said he only just received it and never even requested a blue one - I have asked him to get me 10.  no promises but he has good contacts as he is a collector and is a Valtra dealer.

I have also sent my own mail to my Valtra contacts to see if they can source me them from their office.

Wish us luck! :D

• 2 weeks later...