Masseys for Mark

fenryk

Ok, explain 'pimped'?

knew you were gonna ask me that but i had logged off! :D :D

they have modified it, put smaller wheels etc. Like that program called 'pimp my ride' on MTV, they take normal cars and turn them into better looking cars that you would see in Tesco carpark on fridays nights ;)

you could see Marky in that MF around Tesco car park at the weekend with the Bar Hill massive ;)

:o :o WOW... Many thanks Ryk for posting... What a threesome of little gems they are...

Doesn't that 35 look wierd with those weeny wheels on it  :o - I wonder what that was used for then... some sort of low work in a barn I guess  ???

The 134C brochures are on here... she's a little Landini crawler with a 135 engine in her... proper little lady..

And as for the 12... never seen one in the flesh before.. and American idea I believe... they had quite a range of them as well... and yes I would LOVE to hang around Tesco on a saturday night on one of those... don't think it would "pull" the ladies though  :D :D :D

Many thanks once again Ryk for posting them up for me  :-*

how the hell did that happen, your clearly a lot bigger and uglier than mark mate  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All I could see was the pink shirt and thought someone had told me it was Mark wearing pink.  I know, what a mistake.  Will I ever get back into Barry's good books again.  (Better find more Ford pictures)  ::) ::)

All I could see was the pink shirt and thought someone had told me it was Mark wearing pink.  I know, what a mistake.  Will I ever get back into Barry's good books again.  (Better find more Ford pictures)  ::) ::)

Now hang you on a minute Ryk.. Barry's good books  :o - and I WAS WEARING PINK  :o :o

Pink is just not my colour... I was in the yellow shirt (matches my teeth  ;D>:(

:o :o WOW... Many thanks Ryk for posting... What a threesome of little gems they are...

Doesn't that 35 look wierd with those weeny wheels on it  :o - I wonder what that was used for then... some sort of low work in a barn I guess  ???

The 134C brochures are on here... she's a little Landini crawler with a 135 engine in her... proper little lady..

And as for the 12... never seen one in the flesh before.. and American idea I believe... they had quite a range of them as well... and yes I would LOVE to hang around Tesco on a saturday night on one of those... don't think it would "pull" the ladies though  :D :D :D

Many thanks once again Ryk for posting them up for me  :-*

Mark, I think you are spot on with the 35, it was for low barn work if I remember the commentary correctly.

Now hang you on a minute Ryk.. Barry's good books  :o - and I WAS WEARING PINK  :o :o

Pink is just not my colour... I was in the yellow shirt (matches my teeth  ;D>:(

:D :D :D

Thats a good start Ryk  :D :D

And oh yes I quote you from sunday 'My true love will always be blue'  :-*:-*