FX60 in dealer box

alpinefocus

Or..... have a look on ebay.com, some of the US dealers still sell the dealer box version for around $30, bear in mind postage and make sure they will mark it as a gift for you first otherwise you pay VAT and a post office charge too when it reaches the UK.

cheers fp.

I take addind VAT and a postage charge is the same for items bought from ebay.com

If the seller marks it as a gift it is quite cheap from the USA, if not then you pay VAT at 17.5% plus an administration charge which I think is ?9 for parcelforce so it can work out pricey...... I remember once thinking I had got a bargain with some models only to find the parcel arrived with a parcelforce courier brandishing a ?90 bill in his hand!  :o :o :o :o :o :o

The trouble is you need a big box or an even bigger envelope to post them, I did think about it but it wouldn't be cost effective when you think about it really.......

I see your point but the buyer (if desperate) cold of paid for P&P, or even keeping them flat-packed for the future might of been a good idea.