new high lift trailer

Fantastic work there, did you do all that in a day? puts the rest of us to shame.

na not a day, about 3 hrs actually  :D :D :D :D

cracking job sean

Bit jealous as i thought i was going to be the first to come up with an original new conversion but then again should have been cutting plastic and not just looking at pics

Going to be a bit different to yours, hopefully a scissor lift one based onmemory of the Bunnings 6 tonner we used to run but won't be until the new year now

Again top effort

ah i am starting a similar one mate, based on marts marston one he posted in his bean topic, think? i have solved the lift mech and how to make a 3/4 stage ram for each side

as for the sides, i am cutting them of but making them to be  a set of removable grain sides, as when i read the brouchure properly it did measuer up to the height i have made it, and recons it would lift its full load to the height and position shown, which is 4.9 tons ? must put a hell of a strain on the tow hitch and on the tractors pick up

It looks the biz TM  ;)

I also think it would look good as a salop trailor with wood effect on the bottom

and yellow top pannels as the greedy sides if it wernt a hi lift trailor that is

as for ferguson yea bang on mate you have inspired me to have a go

I will  do my a salop/weeks what ever you call them

can you take the top sides off & on  if you wanted to sean

here you go marky, my mf 22 high lift have cut down the sides now, and sprayed her up red of course, just needs decals and the grain shoot finished of, also have a set of side pannels half made to make her into a grain trailer in times of harvest, as according to the brouchure it will lift to height with a full load of grain, so though i best have them for it

post-46-132638543262_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638543266_thumb.jpg

Sean... that looks the absolute Biz mate... I can just see her now... tipping into the 6m 30... and yes... with that 575 on the front it finishes the job off properly mate... superb - what a collection of Masseys you have now  :o

I MAY WELL have to burgel your house now I'm afraid to say  :-\

darn the boy done good again ! ;D

looks very well sean , but do you think the tipping ram is to close to the back of the trailer ? not much in the way of leverage to lift all the weight infront of it . , matter of fact it's rubbish , send it to me for dismantling , & build yerself another  :D :D :D;)

Sean... that looks the absolute Biz mate... I can just see her now... tipping into the 6m 30... and yes... with that 575 on the front it finishes the job off properly mate... superb - what a collection of Masseys you have now  :o

I MAY WELL have to burgel your house now I'm afraid to say  :-\

have a field of soil now to mate so pics wont be to far away hopefully time allowing must be due a field of seeding