been a seeding today

Tractorman810

dont blame me mate, one tip, put a nice wood edge round the board, then cover with lychen stuff, that way it doesn't leave the loft ,saves on the hoover trips to the top of the stairs

already planned like that ;D ;D, just need the time among other things :D :D :D

or as the loft is to be re-boarded i could just dump a load of compost up there now :-\ :-\ ::)

WOW Sean... that looks great mate... Sooooo realistic... seeing the gate has bought a lump to my throat mate... I am not worthy of being on the SP Diaorama..

That looks like a scene from the late 70's.. where will it all end Sean... your model making skills are second to none mate  ;)

Now then Mr P... I'd like to see the 30 being loaded on to the drill transporter  ;)

Sean you absoloutley have to get a couple of tables up at Spalding and get this display out in the public mate. It is a paradise for all madel fans whether they are red inclined or anything else. It's just looks fantastic and it shouldn't be hidden away mate.  :-*