Britains Spring 2007 Releases

Andy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got home from work with burning sensation in my ears now i know why, new masseys ,i have a sneeky feeling it may be a new 500 series along the lines of the ford 5000 as they did both of those at the same time now didnt thety

if not a nice 6000 again as they did the 6290 first of 

just got home from work with burning sensation in my ears now i know why, new masseys ,i have a sneeky feeling it may be a new 500 series along the lines of the ford 5000 as they did both of those at the same time now didnt thety

if not a nice 6000 again as they did the 6290 first of 

Now even I would buy a nice 6000 range MF...... :D;) ;)

tell ya what scott there was a guy at toytrac selling all the old britains horse and implement bits ,and some scratch built stuff for them to mate.had a fair lot on sale to

That chap at ToyTrac was Malcolm the builder of 'Malks Models', Apparently he is selling off his horsey models.

By the way, talking of ToyTrac, Farmer Gile's has closed now and the next ToyTrac is being held in November at the Wincanton racecource, report in T&M, about time some of these events came closer to the South West! Please note all you model tractor dealers, there are a lot of collectors in Devon & Cornwall. Just one more thing in case I forget, we have a toyfair on Sunday April 8th at the Westpoint Centre, Devon County Showground (J29 M5). Lots and lots of tractors.

trying to find a pic of the new ford 5000 so i see what it looks like haven't found one  >:( can any one help PLEASE !!  ;D ;D ;)

Look in the models section of the current T&M and Classic Tractor mags, the pics of this one and the 7000 are there.

Now even I would buy a nice 6000 range MF...... :D;) ;)

would possibilly make sence mart as they have done the 6290 already ,so must have the rights to the mf 6000 range, siku have above and below so far anyway

but have a sneeky feeling we will see a new 500 series to at some point ,along the ford 5000 range