MF 130 seed drill conversion

;) Hiya Marky, hows it going ??

well my project at the min, is getting my workshop done for the winter evenings.

then.......................who knows, so many other projects, a few more 7000's to build and sell, to fund my other conversions for my collection.

also a roadless 75, a few MF drills. so enough to keep me out of trouble, and out of the other halfs way ha ha!. ::) cheers.

;) Hiya Marky, hows it going ??

well my project at the min, is getting my workshop done for the winter evenings.

then.......................who knows, so many other projects, a few more 7000's to build and sell, to fund my other conversions for my collection.

also a roadless 75, a few MF drills. so enough to keep me out of trouble, and out of the other halfs way ha ha!. ::) cheers.

Yeah fine thanks... so... can we see some pics of this workshop when you have it finished please  ;)

I'll pass on pics of the 7000 if that's ok  :D :D :D::)

Hi, yea pics of 7000 no probs, ;) better detailed ones in pipeline ( watch this space )

as for pic's of workshop, can anybody help ??? took some photo's but files to big to put on here  :( how can i make them smaller ?? can you ??

been doing some today, got two walls dry lined, 4 out of six downlighters in and working, begining to take shape, but a long way to go yet, will take some more pic's tomorow, in hope that i can find a way of making files smaller, as i know you will all be impressed with what i'm doing, but does help working for a major house builder in the north of england, it will be the workshop of workshops ;) ;) cheers Ronnie.