JCB Fastrac

BGU

I've just done a search and can't find anything to say we have discussed this model so here goes........

What does anyone think of the Britains JCB Fastrac 3220?

It's not a very detailed model, the hitch is very loose on mine and won't hold a plough in the up position.

I have to agree with Ben, "Palmers Contracting" have recently moved from RC2 to SIKU for the supply of their JCB fastracs, we managed to secure a good deal on ours as we bought 5 at ?20 each.  ::) ::)::)

This topic came along just at the right time, i was going to convert a fastrac at some point to go on my low loader, should i get a britains or a siku 1 instead ???

SIKU!!!!!, LCN version if you can, i think the standard Siku version is good though, and if your gonna convert it it will be better in cost terms :)

This topic came along just at the right time, i was going to convert a fastrac at some point to go on my low loader, should i get a britains or a siku 1 instead ???

Thank you for that. It makes a change for me to useful! ;D

I think the scale of the Britains is about right and the updated bits that they havedone are about right.  However, the front lights are incorrect and as has been said the tyres are a bit naff.  But for conversion possibilities, it has potential.  I have one because i spent two years driving nothing but Fastracs including the 3220 in pre release form.

I don't have the Siku one but it has always seemed to me to be too long and not sitting right for the 2150 ???  Perhaps its because it doesn't have front lights and the hitch sticks out a bit too far.