Parmiter disc harrows

Cheers, the trick is to get as many photo's as you can and study them before you start the model..... Look at the pictures and identify the awkward parts and get an idea in your mind before you start how you will do them, that way you are less likely to have to make changes as you go along. The most time consuming part to a model like this is waiting for the plasweld to set on the smaller parts, especially when you need one in place so you can make the next. All told I would think about 4 hours have gone into that model so far in a 12 hour period, another two before its finished.

going all out on this one then jas ?

looking very detailed & professionally built , are the  parmiter colours still orange ?

with all the emphisis on min till operations now, discs are making a comeback big time 

how many sets can you have finished for toy-trac then ?

look forward to see it finished , any more going to be joining it or is this a one off build ?

Guest XYLON524

Parmiter dont exsist anymore my dad sold the company to shelborne reynolds so a vast majority of the machines are shelborne reynolds apart from the chain harrows which are still parmiter which are built in shefield, if you need any technical on building the harrrows pm me. i would love to see them discs in orange though :)

going all out on this one then jas ?

looking very detailed & professionally built , are the  parmiter colours still orange ?

with all the emphisis on min till operations now, discs are making a comeback big time 

how many sets can you have finished for toy-trac then ?

look forward to see it finished , any more going to be joining it or is this a one off build ?

Thats a one-off Mjb, it will be joined by a set of Dowdswell I have drawings for at some stage.

Parmiter dont exsist anymore my dad sold the company to shelborne reynolds so a vast majority of the machines are shelborne reynolds apart from the chain harrows which are still parmiter which are built in shefield, if you need any technical on building the harrrows pm me. i would love to see them discs in orange though :)

I thought this might catch your eye Oliver, it will be orange when its finished.  ;)

Who builds the harrows for them in Sheffield??

• 4 weeks later...

Any progress on these discs FP?

Not touched it since Oliver, it's sat on the bookcase beside me here pleading with me to paint it!!

Might tackle it one night this week now I've started getting the odd hour in my workshop again.

Guest XYLON524

I thought this might catch your eye Oliver, it will be orange when its finished.  ;)

Who builds the harrows for them in Sheffield??

Fp the harrows are built in sheffield by a company called Chapmans