My collection (brianih634)

brianih634

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Unimog Graham. ... . you have though of all of my ideas before me!!!! I tried one on Loadall wheels in the week but they are a touch to big so may have to find some 1/35 eqivalents for it. I'd like to do a simialr thing to you and make a lime spreader because my imgination got the better of me by thinking what about tarting it up with floatations, fitting a fifth wheel, thed cutting the drawbar off the Britais Samson injector and adding a swan neck to it. ...  Reckon that would look the business but I have only just managed bale trailers!!! Could be something for you though.

The cattle box looks fantastic, love the ligh bar. Any tips? I tried making one for a Newray Scania but couldn't get the lights to stay stuck to the bar.

I love the Unimog Graham. ... . you have though of all of my ideas before me!!!! I tried one on Loadall wheels in the week but they are a touch to big so may have to find some 1/35 eqivalents for it. I'd like to do a simialr thing to you and make a lime spreader because my imgination got the better of me by thinking what about tarting it up with floatations, fitting a fifth wheel, thed cutting the drawbar off the Britais Samson injector and adding a swan neck to it. ...  Reckon that would look the business but I have only just managed bale trailers!!! Could be something for you though.

The cattle box looks fantastic, love the ligh bar. Any tips? I tried making one for a Newray Scania but couldn't get the lights to stay stuck to the bar.

I have another Unimog for a future project hmmmm!

The lights are stuck on with super glue and a lot of patience to hold them there until stuck :P :P

what chassis are you useing for the 550 mate, i used a 362 chassis for mine, with jd 4020 front axel cut down to size, some ics on here in the convo section

I used the 135 chassis that I had spare/scrap, cut down a 595 bonnet and altered floor pan and cab. Need to get 550 transfers though.

Brian

Oooooooff!!!!!!!! Thats tasty!!! Are you a reader of Truck Model World mag at all Brian?

Lovely Volvo too, the Newray tractor units are nice, shame they can't make a decent european trailer though. ...  Enter 1/32farmer!!!

Have you ever set back and added up the value of your collection or would you prefer not to know?!!

Lastly my Joal JCB3CX.

JCB engined version and with extra buckets and rock hammer.

Hope everyone has enjoyed looking at my collection.

I will try and keep upto date with posting convo pics etc as I get them done.

Thanks for everyone's comments, it inspires me to keep going. :) :) :)

post-225-132638545656_thumb.jpg

post-225-132638545674_thumb.jpg

Oooooooff!!!!!!!! Thats tasty!!! Are you a reader of Truck Model World mag at all Brian?

Lovely Volvo too, the Newray tractor units are nice, shame they can't make a decent european trailer though. ...  Enter 1/32farmer!!!

Have you ever set back and added up the value of your collection or would you prefer not to know?!!

I used to get Truck Model World, but stopped getting it a couple of years ago when I decided to concentrate on my first passion    1/32 scale farming!

I think I'd give myself a heart attack if I knew how much I'd spent over the years :o :o

I used to get Truck Model World, but stopped getting it a couple of years ago when I decided to concentrate on my first passion    1/32 scale farming!

I think I'd give myself a heart attack if I knew how much I'd spent over the years :o :o

Just done a quick calculation of the models in these pics.23,378 pound 11pence NAAA just joking.Once again super super pics

I like the look of the ford with front loader, is it modified Brian??

Looks to me like a ertl industrial ford with a white metal duncan cab and a siku rear wieght

wotsit thingy jas  :-\     very good though

You guessed it, Conversion done by a friend of mine

• 6 months later...

Wow that is some collection you have got there Brian. Have you considered putting on a display at the BA Event in the model tent this week-end? On the other hand that is a silly question since I suspect you would need an articulated curtainsider to get it there and a large marquee to hold it all !!!

Is there anything you don't have.collection looks pretty complete.

f

Lots of stuff there and running out of room fast. Plenty of things I don't have                  Yet!

can i ask where did you buy the newray trucks, have been looking for a volvo and a man for ages

I got the volvo off www.modelenium.co.uk, the others have been from ebay or shows etc that I have been to.

• 2 weeks later...